T2 Tea Red 3.5Oz Loose Leaf Rooibos Tisane - Loaded with Antioxidants, Naturally Caffeine Free, 100 g (T135AE004)
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- FLAVOR: Rooibos, commonly known as redbush, is a plant native to South Africa. It's flavour is beautifully sweet, smooth and slightly nutty. Rooibos can be drunk with milk, and so is great as a smooth caffeine-free alternative to tea.
- BENEFITS: Rooibos is packed with antioxidants and is free from caffeine and lower in tannins than tea.
- CONTAINS: 100g/3.5oz pure loose leaf tisane. Completely free from added flavourings, artificial sweeteners, colours and products from animal-based sources.
- HOW TO BREW: Using freshly boiled water, steep the leaves for around 3-5 mins and add milk if you like. We recommend using an infuser with a finer mesh for rooibos, as the little needle-like leaves can escape the holes on infusers with a larger mesh.
- STORY: Rooibos, whose latin name is Aspalathus linearis, has been harvested by indigenous Khoisan in South Africa for hundreds of years. It has grown hugely in popularity, particularly with those who want a milky tea with zero caffeine!
Enjoy this favourite South African brew any time. Light and easy to drink, a perfect after dinner delight. Delicious served with a stick of cinnamon.
Order will be delivered in 5-14 days. Orders are dispatched directly to you from one of our global warehouses.
Refer to our Delivery and Payments page
For Amazon-fulfilled products refer to delivery details on the product's individual page on Amazon Australia via the 'View on Amazon' button.
Typically shipped from warehouses in Australia delivered in 1-5 days.
For more information refer to Amazon Australia's Delivery Rates & Policies page
Smart Buy Direct AU does not own any Amazon Australia Product and Associated Brand's Trademarks as we are operating as a third-party affilliate of Amazon Australia.
Please refer to our Return Policy page