The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane - 30ml, reduce the appearances of fine lines
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This water-free solution contains 0.2% pure Retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearances of fine lines, of photo damage and of general skin ageing. While Retinol has been studied extensively, it is irritating to the skin and newer technologies exist that mimic the visible effects of Retinol without causing skin irritation. For this reason, we generally recommend using Granactive Retinoid 2% or Granactive Retinoid 5% instead of this formula.
- Caution: Retinol can cause significant irritation, redness and peeling, especially around the eyes and mouth, in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If you have not used high-strength retinol formulas in the past, we strongly recommend that you start your retinol regimen with our Retinol 0.2% in Squalane and adjust to higher strengths of Retinol 0.5% in Squalane and Retinol 1% in Squalane as your skin builds tolerance. You will achieve the same end results without the unpl
- Note: Water can affect the stability of retinol. Additionally, plant oils in retinol formulations can trigger lipid peroxidation and can impair retinol integrity. This formula does not contain water, silicones, plant oils or alcohol.
- Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation.
- Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid or Retinol.
This highly stable, water-free, high strength age-defying solution features 0.2% pure retinol. This special form of vitamin A has been proven to minimise fine lines, improve pigment problems, revitalise skin and make its overall appearance fresher and more youthful. As retinol can cause irritation, The Ordinary recommends beginning your regimen with lower concentrations such as this to allow skin to build up tolerance.
Order will be delivered in 5-14 days. Orders are dispatched directly to you from one of our global warehouses.
Refer to our Delivery and Payments page
For Amazon-fulfilled products refer to delivery details on the product's individual page on Amazon Australia via the 'View on Amazon' button.
Typically shipped from warehouses in Australia delivered in 1-5 days.
For more information refer to Amazon Australia's Delivery Rates & Policies page
Smart Buy Direct AU does not own any Amazon Australia Product and Associated Brand's Trademarks as we are operating as a third-party affilliate of Amazon Australia.
Please refer to our Return Policy page